Thursday 29 May 2008

Cycle Ride for Odyssea

I've attached an email from Odyssea in response to Martins after his cycle ride. Well done to him for raising all this money, and for those that still have to pay, please can you send him a cheque (M Feeney, Pourramond, 82220, Auty) so he can get the money off to the Charity.
Thank you all for sponsoring him, and it's my turn next.......but you have till Oct 2008 for that one, but I'm back in the trainers real soon...! Toulouse Marathon watch out.....

Karen


Dear Martin,
Waouh! Congratulations and thanks a lot!
It's so nice!
It's very encouraging to have some people like you and Karen doing wonderfull things against breast cancer!
We need support like that to continue our action with the maximum of energy!
Odyssea is really happy and this money will help to do more self-exam leaflets to distribuate to all the women on our races!
Can we put your great picture on our website?
We will put Karen too if she accept...
Thanks a lot again!
Frédérique
ps: I hope my english is not too bad...
ps: you can't pay online, the best is to send a cheque at ODYSSEA, 21 Passage Larousse, 92 240 Malakoff.
Le 28 mai 08 à 11:32, Martin & Linda Feeney a écrit :
Cher Frederique

J'espere que vous parlez Anglais.

Wednesday 14 May, I cycled to the summit of Mont Ventoux for my friend Karen Sweeting and Odyssea. I have, at the moment, 725 Euros with a little more to arrive. Can I pay this to Odyssea on-line or should I send you a cheque?

I attach a photograph of me arriving at the summit of Mont Ventoux, wearing my Odyssea pink tee-shirt.

Regards

Martin Feeney

No comments: